Crock Pot Duck Breasts
Submitted by: Kathryn S. - MN
- 6-8 Skinless Duck Breasts
- 1 Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- ½ Can Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Green or Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Place 4 of the breasts in the bottom of the crock pot.
- In a large bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, pepper, onion, garlic and pineapple.
- Pour ½ of the mixture over the duck in the crock pot.
- Place the rest of the ducks in the crock pot and add remaining mixture.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours.