• 4 – Duck Breasts
• 1 – Yellow Bell Pepper
• 1 – Red Bell Pepper
• 1 – Large Vidalia Onion
• 8 – Slices of Bacon
• 1 – Pineapple (cored)
• 1 – Bag of EZ Marinader Teriyaki
• 8 – Cherry Tomatoes
• 8 – Medium Bamboo Kabob Sticks
• Cut each Duck Breast into four slices.
• Place the sixteen slices of Duck Breast into the Mr. Yoshido’s
Teriyaki EZ Marinader and let marinade sit refrigerated for at
least eight hours.
• Soak Bamboo Kabob sticks in water.
• Slice bacon in half making sixteen slices
• Slice Red and Yellow Bell Peppers into eight sections each for
a total of sixteen slices.
• Slice Vidalia Onion into slices that match the peppers for a
total of Sixteen pieces.
• Slice pineapple as shown. Sixteen pieces will be needed.
• You will need sixteen Cherry Tomatoes and Eight Kabob
• With all the ingredients laid out it is now time to put the Kabobs
• Wrap a duck slice around a piece of pineapple slice.
• Take a slice of bacon and wrap around the duck and
• Put a slice of Onion on kabob and skewer the bacon wrapped
duck in a way that the skewer will go through both sides of the
• Next put on a yellow bell pepper slice so as to cup the duck
between the onion and bell pepper slice.
• Put on a cherry tomatoe and repeat the process but use a
piece of red bell pepper on this one.