Bayou Meto Duck Kabobs
Submitted by: Jim H.
- 4 – Duck Breasts
- 1 – Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 – Red Bell Pepper
- 1 – Large Vidalia Onion
- 8 – Slices of Bacon
- 1 – Pineapple (cored)
- 1 – Bag of EZ Marinader Teriyaki
- 8 – Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 – Medium Bamboo Kabob Sticks
- Cut each Duck Breast into four slices.
- Place the sixteen slices of Duck Breast into the Mr. Yoshido’s Teriyaki EZ Marinader and let marinade sit refrigerated for at least eight hours.
- Soak Bamboo Kabob sticks in water.
- Slice bacon in half making sixteen slices.
- Slice Red and Yellow Bell Peppers into eight sections each for a total of sixteen slices.
- Slice Vidalia Onion into slices that match the peppers for a total of Sixteen pieces.
- Slice pineapple as shown. Sixteen pieces will be needed.
- You will need sixteen Cherry Tomatoes and Eight Kabob skewers.
- With all the ingredients laid out it is now time to put the Kabobs together.
- Wrap a duck slice around a piece of pineapple slice.
- Take a slice of bacon and wrap around the duck and pineapple.
- Put a slice of Onion on kabob and skewer the bacon wrapped duck in a way that the skewer will go through both sides of the duck.
- Next put on a yellow bell pepper slice so as to cup the duck between the onion and bell pepper slice.
- Put on a cherry tomatoe and repeat the process but use a piece of red bell pepper on this one.