Submitted by: Curry B.
- 5 lbs of Venison Back Strap or Tender Loin
- 1 Bottle of Allegro Marinade (Original or Hickory)
- 1 lb of Bacon sliced in 6 inch slices
- Slice venison ¼ inch thick and 6 inches long.
- Place the bacon on top of the venison androll it and place a toothpick through the end.
- Marinate the meat in the Allegro either after it's rolled or the venison alone before you roll it
- Marinate for 24 hours or vacuum to decrease the time.
- Grill the meat until the bacon is done to your satisfaction, Enjoy!