Turkey Pot Pie
Submitted by: Susie - MN
- 5 Potatoes, mashed
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups Turkey, diced
- 2 Cups Celery, chopped
- 1 Cup Cooked Peas, drained
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Cook and mash potatoes, or use leftovers. Stir in egg.
- Spread in well oiled 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice, stir in turkey, celery and peas. Spoon into potato crust.
- Top with cheese. Continue baking 15-20 minutes or until hot through.