The Vortex Viper PST 6-24X50 FFP Riflescope is a Precision Shooting Tactical riflescope. The Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 can be classified with top-tier riflescopes but with an affordable price. Vortex focuses on three things in the design and manufacturing of their inventory: people, products and promises. The Vortex Viper PST 6-24X50 FFP Riflescope allows accurate, fast dialing of shots with its matching reticle and turret measurements. Gain ample windage and elevation adjustment with this Vortex riflescope . The Vortex Viper PST 6-24X50 FFP Riflescope is a one-piece 30mm tube, manufactured from a single solid block of aircraft grade aluminum. Get the same performance and features that tactical shooters demand. Vortex Viper Riflescopes are filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures which makes them fogproof.
Vortex Viper PST 6-24X50 FFP Riflescope Features:
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- First Focal Plane Subtensions remain consistent throughout the magnification range.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Delivers optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction.
- XD Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass enhances resolution, color, and contrast.
- XR Lens Coatings Vortex XR proprietary anti-reflection lens coatings increase light transmission with multiple coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- 30 mm Tube Provides greater strength and wider adjustment lattitude as compared to a 1-inch tube.
- One-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and resist impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Type-3 hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating repels oils and corrosive salts on outer glass surfaces.