Muck Foundation Work Boots can be used in construction, concrete and other forms of wet work environments. These 7 inch tall sealed boots lace-ups tight and use 5mm neoprene for warmth. They utilize a clean shallow lug outsole that grips to a long list of industrial wet surfaces. Protect your hard-working feet no matter the weather with the Muck Boot Foundation All-Conditions Work Boot. This high-performance work boot combines a lightweight, flexible, 100% waterproof 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon and a seamless, full-coverage rubber overlay. The diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcement resist scuffs and scratches for long-lasting durability, while the wide-cut heel base offers improved stability. The lightweight, durable rubber outsole delivers optimum traction on a variety of surfaces. The boot's full lace gusset ensures a secure closure for a snug ankle fit. The Foundation All-Conditions Work Boot keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from sub-freezing all the way up to 85°F. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Foundation Work boots Standard Features:
• A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
• A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
• A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
• A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
• Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning.
•Full lace gusset
•Breathable Airmesh lining
•Seamless, full coverage rubber overlays
•Meets ASTM-F2413-11 M1/75 C/75 EH
•Light-weight quick clean rubber outsole