The Muck Excursion Hiker Boot has all the standard features that make Muck Boots fantastic. 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie construction - lightweight, flexible and 100% waterproof top to bottom. Breathable airmesh lining - provides superior comfort and breathability by wicking away humidity and perspiration. Removable 6mm Nitracel EVA insole - added for additional support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed.
Other great features include Natural rubber upper overlays - vulcanization binds the rubber pieces together to form an extremely durable and lightweight shell. Hands free, easy on and off - the sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on. Easy clean-up - the rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or a gentle scrubbing with soap and water.
Muck Excursion Hiker Boot Features:
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85°F
- Snug ankle fit last
- Lightweight, rugged, casual hiker boots
- Cinch lace with cord lock for snug fit
- Cushion EVA midsole
- Flexible 2-color lightweight rubber Flex outsole
- 5mm Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Full-perimeter outsole provides maximum protection to toe, arch and heel area