Patagonia Workwear Long Sleeve Shirt
A good work shirt like a well-chosen tool makes the job easier and stays out of the way. At home in the shed or the shop the Workwear Long Sleeve Shirt by Patagonia comes in a choice of burly fabrics: 100% organic cotton rustic dobby 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® mechanical stretch denim or 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy. The workwear-inspired design has a straight collar two chest pockets with button-flap closures adjustable button cuffs and a shirttail hem that stays put when you're swinging tools or reaching overhead. Denim version has a weather-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is dyed with an innovative process that minimizes energy and water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Durable heavyweight 100% organic cotton shirt offered in canvas denim or 14-wale corduroy
- Workwear-inspired styling with traditional button front
- Two chest pockets with button-flap closures
- Straight collar
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Shirttail hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Rustic dobby: 10.2-oz 100% organic cotton dobby. Denim: 9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Corduroy: 10-oz 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment-washed corduroy. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 601 g (21.2 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.