Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Pullover
Snap-T® pullovers and well-used multitools: You never realize how much you need them until one goes missing. Made to exceptionally high standards from warm and durable double-faced 100% polyester fleece (solids 86% recycled; heathers 80% recycled; both bluesign® approved) the heavyweight Synchilla® Snap-T Pullover has a low-sheared face on both sides to trap body heat hold off light wind and resist abrasion. Y-Joint sleeves provide increased mobility through the shoulders and arms; other details include a stand-up collar with 4-snap nylon placket and an on-seam left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure. Hem and cuffs are trimmed with spandex. Hip length.
- Solids and heathers made of bluesign® approved heavyweight polyester fleece (80-86% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex trimmed cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Solids: 10.6-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) fleece. Prints: 10.3-oz 100% polyester. Heathers: 10.3-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece.
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan.
- Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico.