Lacrosse Alpha Swampfox Breathable Insulated Wader - Max5
Waterfowl hunting just got EVEN BETTER with the Lacrosse Alpha Swampfox Breathable Insulated Wader in Realtree Max5 Camo! Step into a new level of comfort with the latest in breathable technology warm insulation and all the waterproof protection that you would expect from a neoprene wader but at a fraction of the weight.
The Alpha Swampfox is constructed of tough abrasion-resistant Talson nylon with double-stitched and taped seams. It has a waterproof front pocket a detachable belt and adjustable side straps for a customized and secure fit. Lofted insulation throughout the body of the wader is sure to provide ample warmth on cold days. Premium Lacrosse Alpha-constructed boots have 1000g Thinsulate Ultra insulation a contoured ankle-fit design to prevent heel slippage and the Swamp-Lite outsole delivers outstanding traction in mud and loose terrain. These chest waders have a convertible DROP TOP design that allows for easy conversion to a waist-high wader.
- Breathable and abrasion resistant Taslon nylon upper
- 120G cold weather performance upper insulation
- Detachable belt and adjustable side straps for customized secure fit
- 3.5mm neoprene plus 1000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation boot bottoms.
- Waterproof front loading pocket and fleece hand warmer
- Contoured Ankle-Fit design to prevent heel slippage
- Low lug non-loading outsole.
Ratings & Reviews
No Leaks / Quality Boots
by John Dykema
Used these all season in mild and cold weather. Hunted timber, lakes, and low water conditions. My feet never got cold, the boots on these are solid. Never had a leak after 30+ days of hunting. You can always rely on the quality with Lacrosse.