Lacrosse Areotuff 7MM Waders MX5
The LaCrosse AeroHead boot redefines comfort and protection. The tough and insulating 5mm neoprene upper is coated with Lacrosse Brush Tuff abrasion resistant bi-directional laminate material. It features double stitched Armor Weld rubber coated seams and has a PU protective coating on the knees and seat where you'll need it most. Includes reinforced D rings a top loading chest pocket with hand warmer a waist belt for an adjustable fit and a removable waterproof internal pocket. Suspenders feature Velcro straps and buckle with capabilities to create a belt when folded down. Cold weather protection comfort range down to minus 60 degrees.
We recommend going up one boot size as the wader boot itself runs small.
Any sizing or fitting questions please call the Boot Department at 870-674-2619.
LaCrosse AeroTuff 5mm Max-5 Neoprene Wader Features:
- AeroFoam technology for extreme comfort
- Ultimate flexibility and durability
- Shell on foot is molded with liquid polyurethane
- Thick cushion underfoot gives a glove like feel to boot
- Integrated shank for support
- 5mm neoprene upper is coated with BrushTuff abrasion resistant laminate material
- Double stitched Armor Weld rubber coated seams
- PU protective coating on knees and seat
- Reinforced D rings and top loading chest pocket/handwarmer
- Waist belt for adjustable fit
- Removable waterproof internal pocket
- Velcro straps and buckle
- Comfort range down to minus 60 degrees
Ratings & Reviews
I love these waders, they look great and feel great! I would definitely recommend trying these waders on before purchasing though. The deal with this particular pair is the calves are pretty tight. All I wear under mine are a pair of athletic shorts and a pair socks. Since they are 1500g you will stay plenty warm. It was 16 degrees on last weekends hunt and they kept me warm. I would most definitely purchase these waders again.