The Vortex SPARC Red Dot Rifle Sight is extremely popular, and for very good reason! SPARC stands for speed point aiming for rapid combat. If you need a speed sight for close range shooting this is the perfect sight for you. A 3 piece modular base offers 4 different mounting heights for user and weapon customization. There are digital, rear facing and side controls for power, dot brightness, and night vision modes. The multiple height system is perfect for AR-15 absolute or lower one third co-witness heights. The SPARC uses standard weaver or picatinny rails. Included is a 2x doubler that is a magnifier.
Vortex SPARC Red Dot Sight Features:
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- One-Piece Tube: Maximizes strength and waterproofness.
- High Recoil Caliber Rating: Tested with .375 H&H Magnum for 1000 rounds.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity: Provides ten variable illumination settings to increase or decrease dot brightness according to viewing conditions.
- Night Vision Mode: Sets the brightness to the lowest possible level-will work best with most night vision devices.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief provides maximum mounting options.
- Parallax Free: Allows for rapid shooting with both eyes open, without concern for parallax shooting error. Parallax free beyond 50 yards; one-inch error closer than 50 yards.
- 2x Magnifier: Screw-in doubler provides extra magnification for longer distance shooting.
- Battery Life: 6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life in normal mode of operation: 120 hours maximum brightness, 3400 hours minimum brightness. Typical battery life in night vision mode: 4200 hours maximum brightness, 4600 hours minimum brightness.
- Risers and Shims: Combine in various ways to mount the SPARC at four different heights.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof: Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -40 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.