The new Eotech 517.A65 Holographic Weapons Sight has been developed to optimize the functionality of the HWS. The buttons have been moved from the back to the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the HWS body. This new button position allows the user to operate the HWS function switches easier than ever before. Additionally, a portion of the front base has been raised to allow the sight to fit over standard hand guards found on many M-4 or M-16 style weapons.
Other features include Buttons on left side of sight (not in back) to work specifically with magnifiers. CR123 Lithium batteries; model with 65 MOA ring/1 MOA dot reticle. Raised 7mm base with knurled cross bolt. Fits to standard 1 inch Weaver dovetail/Picatinny rail.
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.1\ inch x2.1\ inch x2.8\ inch (130x53x71 mm)
- Weight: 11.9 oz (372 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 foot depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2\ inch at 100 yards)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1\ inch Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting