Zeiss Victory FL Binoculars
The Victory FL series features anti-reflective fully multicoated optics that delivers bright, sharp images and extreme low-light conditions. Outstanding edge definition thanks to special lenses containing fluoride with abnormal partial dispersion. Innovative Advanced Optics System for lighter and higher optical performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Highest light transmission of any binocular in its class – > 90% - with lowest stray light
- Zeiss Fluoride glass (FL) -- outstanding edge definition and minimal color fringing
- Innovative Advanced Optics System (AOS) -- environmentally friendly thin lens technology for lighter & higher optical performance
- Fully multi-coated lenses with patented T* anti-reflective coatings
- Phase-corrected Abbe-Konig prisms with P* coating -- brightest and sharpest view
- High impact armored housing
- Nitrogen filled to prevent fogging
- 100% Waterproof
- High eye-point, wide field eyepieces designed for eyeglass wearers
- Adaptive Lockable Eyecup Design with 4 precise positioning click stops
- Intelligently Tuned Focusing mechanism -- infinity to close focus in one turn
- Ergonomically designed for remarkably low weight, balance and easy handling
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective diameter: 42 mm
- Field of view at 1,000 yds: 330'
- Eye relief: 16 mm
- Close focus: 6.6'
- Diopter Adjustment: ±4 dpt
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Exit pupil: 4.2 mm
- Interpupillary distance: from - to 54-76 mm
- Height: 6.81"
- Width (PD 65): 5.43"
- Weight: 26.8 oz.