Zeiss Z Point Red Dot Reflex Picatinny Rail Mount Sight
Zeiss Z-Point Reflex Sights are among the best in sporting optics. Zeiss makes only premium products that are meant to endure the rough real world of outdoorsmen. Intended as a unmagnified floating sight for shorter range shooting, the Z-Point Reflex Sight is made as a glass fiber reinforced material with an integrated tubing of aluminum. The sight corresponds to an area of just 3.6 inches at 100 yards and there is no parallax at 109 yards. The Z-Point by Zeiss is waterproof, fog proof with it's O-ring sealed body. Dual battery solar powered sight illumination preserves the battery life and the sight dot stays centered throughout elevation and windage adjustments. This is quality and durabilityn at its best.
Zeiss Z-Point Reflex Picatinny Sight Features:
- Waterproof, fogproof O-ring sealed body
- Dual battery/solar powered sight illumination preserves battery life
- Sight dot stay centered throughout elevation and windage adjustments
- Sight illumination stays equally bright even when viewed at an angle
Zeiss Z-Point Reflex Picatinny Sight Specifications:
- Weight: 5.67 oz.
- Dimensions: 2.5x1.4x1.75
- Eye Relief: N/A
- Field of View 10.7 degrees: 56.4 feet at 100 yards
- Exit Pupil: N/A