Zeiss Conquest Rifle Scope
The Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x50 MC Rapid-Z 600 Rifle Scope provides wide fields of view and a large 50 mm objective making this scope ideal for early dawn and late evening hunting. Perfect to handle the needs of all hunting applications from East to West.
Conquest Riflescopes are the Best-in-Class solution that is driven to acknowledge the requirements of the American hunter and shooter. Excellent price performance ratio with Zeiss branded quality. Fully multi-coated with Zeiss MC coatings, durable one piece tube body and anodized finishes, self centered 2nd image plain reticle, wide fields of view, 1/4 MOA, wide adjustment range, waterproof, dustproof and nitrogen filled.
The robust, one-piece tube bodies of Conquest riflescopes are built to stand up to the most abusive recoil and demanding terrains. Designed to meet the needs of every hunting style and scenario, Conquest scopes excel in whatever situation presents itself. Available with a variety of reticles, including RAPID-Z, Conquest scopes feature Zeiss MC coating for enhanced light transmission, anodized finishes, and are waterproof, dust proof, and nitrogen filled to prevent fogging.
Black, 1 inch, Rapid-Z 600, Hunting Turret.
- Magnification: 3.5-10x
- Effective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 11.4-4.8 mm
- Twilight Factor: 9.9/22.9
- Field of View (feet/100 yards): 35.1-11.7 feet
- Diopter Range: +2/-3 Diopters
- Eye Relief: 3.5 inches
- Parallax-Free (yards): 100 1
- Square Adjustment Range (inch/100 yards): 65.9
- Adjustment per Click (inch/100 yards): 1/4
- Center Tube Diameter: 1 inch
- Eye Piece Tube Diameter: 41 mm
- Objective Tube Diameter: 56 mm
- Nitrogen Filled: yes
- Reticle: Rapid-Z 600
- Length: 13.2 inches
- Weight: 17.11 ounces