Zeiss Conquest Rifle Scope
Zeiss Conquest Riflescope 3-9x50 AO means high performance, lightweight, compactness and top quality. We have now achieved these ambitious goals by redesigning the optical system using glass materials which contain no arsenic or lead. And that is by no means all: large eye relief, wide fields of view and peak transmission values are further outstanding features.
- Non-magnifying reticles throughout the entire power range to ensure that the reticle size remains constant and hides as little of the target as possible at long ranges.
- Large square reticle adjustment range - elevation and windage adjustments do not affect each other even at the ends of the adjustment ranges.
Continuous eyepiece focusing from +2 to -3 diopters
- No change in the point of impact after power change or re-focusing.
- Carl Zeiss MC multi-coating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission (markedly above 90 %), color fidelity and brilliance.
- Waterproof in compliance with ISO 9022-8 - even with elevation caps removed.
- Nitrogen filling to prevent fogging on the inner lens surfaces.
- Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
- Category: Optics - Scopes
- Magnification: 3x-9x
- Objective: 50mm
- Field of View: 37.5 feet-12.9 feet @ 100 yards
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch
- Length: 12.36 inches
- Weight: 16.58 oz
- Finish: Matte Black
- Reticle: Z Plex
- Adj Size: 1/4 MOA @ 100 yards