The Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44AO Riflescope with parallax adjustment from 30 yards to infinity is designed for hunting small game at long ranges and target shooting - in short, this is the model of choice for anyone who wants a variable-power riflescope with a high power. Parallax adjustment from 30 yds to infinity, a must in this power category, is performed quickly and conveniently using a turret on the left.
High performance, lightweight, compactness and top quality. Zeiss has achieved these ambitious goals by redesigning the optical system using glass materials which contain no arsenic or lead. And that is by no means all: large eye relief, wide fields of view and peak transmission values are further outstanding features. The conquests have a 1 inch-diameter, one-piece tube body for superior ruggedness, non-magnifying reticles throughout the entire power range, Parallax-free at 100 yds, long eye relief of 4 inches with the Conquest 3-9x40 and 3.5 inches with the other scope models, MC multi-coating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission, color fidelity and brilliance, waterproof , and nitrogen filling to prevent fogging on the inner lens surfaces. Lifetime Transferable Warranty. Matte Black Finish. Z-Plex Reticle.
- 1 inch-diameter center tube for ring mounting.
- One piece tube body for superior ruggedness.
- Available with hard anodized black or stainless surface finish. The latter blends perfectly with stainless all-weather weapons.
- 6 different reticles including Z-Plex and reticle 4.
- Non-magnifying reticles throughout the entire power range to ensure that the reticle size remains constant and hides as little of the target as possible at long ranges.
- Parallax-free at 100 yds or with parallax adjustment (AO) in the CONQUEST 4.5-14x44 AO MC and CONQUEST 6.5-20x50 AO MC.
- Easy-to-use reticle adjustment with 1/4 MOA = 0.7 cm per click at 100 m allows quick and precise sighting in.
- Large square reticle adjustment range - elevation and windage adjustments do not affect each other even at the ends of the adjustment ranges.
- Long eye relief of 4 inches with the CONQUEST 3-9x40 MC and 3.5 inches with the other scope models.
- Continuous eyepiece focusing from +2 to -3 diopters.
- No change in the point of impact after power change or re-focusing.
- Carl Zeiss MC multi-coating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission (markedly above 90 %), color fidelity and brilliance.
- Waterproof in compliance with ISO 9022-8 - even with elevation caps removed.
- Nitrogen filling to prevent fogging on the inner lens surfaces.
- Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
- Magnification: 4.5-14
- Objective: 44
- Tube diameter: 1 inch
- Field of view: 24.9-8.4 feet at 100 yards
- Parallax: 30-infinity yards
- Reticle Image Plane (Magnifying): 2nd (no)
- Exit pupil: 9.7-3.14 mm
- Eye relief: 3.5 inches
- Length: 13.86 inches
- Weight: 17.11 ounces
- MOA: 1/4
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 42.84 inches
- Diopter Adj: +2/-3