The Yeti 65 Tundra Cooler is Yeti's next generation cooler. Over 2 inches of insulation in both the body and lid of the 65 Yeti Tundra Cooler are combined with a freezer quality seal to create optimal ice retention. The roto-molded one piece casing withstands high impact use and harsh environments. Innovative features include integrated, heavy duty T-Latches and molded-in, self stopping hinges. In addition, incorporated rope handles, non-slip/non-marking feet and recessed leek-proof drain plugs are also Yeti Tundra original designs.
YETI Tundra Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially disposable, a YETI Cooler is made to last!
Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls in the 65 model, more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket, YETI Tundra Coolers outperform the competition – it's not even close! Everything about this cooler is superior from performance to appearance!
- One piece roto-molded construction for durability
- PermaFrost Insulation is pressure injected for exceptional thermal resistance
- T-Red Lid Latches and molded in keepers, keeps your lid securely closed
- ColdLock Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange
- FatWall Design features extra thick walls to house added insulation
- BearFoot Non-Slip Feet, made with non-marking rubber to keep cooler where you put it
- InterLock Lid System enables lid to interlock with cooler body
- AnchorPoint tie-Down Slots molded into cooler body for solid mounting
- DoubleHaul Handles with textured grips and marine grade nylon rope for easy carrying
- Integrated LipGrip Handles makes solo carrying easier
- Vortex Drain System has screw in gasketed drain plug for easy draining
- BullDog Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while hauling
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV resistant
- Integrated padlock ports to easily bear proof your cooler