YETI Tundra Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially disposable, a YETI Cooler is made to last! This Yeti 45 Tundra Cooler is Yeti's next generation cooler. It features over 2 inches of insulation in both the body and lid. The 45 Yeti Tundra Cooler also has a freezer-quality seal to create optimal ice retention.
The roto-molded one piece casing withstands high impact use and harsh environments. Innovative features include integrated, heavy duty T-Latches and molded-in, self stopping hinges. In addition, incorporated rope handles, non-slip/non-marking feet and recessed leek-proof drain plugs are also Yeti Tundra original designs.
Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls in the 45 model, more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket, YETI Tundera Coolers outperform the competition – it's not even close! Everything about this cooler is superior from performance to appearance!
- One piece roto-molded construction for durability
- Filled with 2 of polyurethane foam to provide superior insulation
- Freezer style sealing gasket to lock in the cold
- Integrated tie-down capability for solid mounting
- Strong rope handles with sure grip for an easy haul
- Heavy-duty T-latches with molded-in keepers to fasten the lid securely closed
- Recessed leak-proof drain plug
- Lockable lid to keep the bears (or your friends) out
- Dry goods rack
- Constructed of food grade materials that are dry ice compatible
- Non-slip/non-marking rubber feet to keep the cooler in place
- Molded-in, full-length, self-stopping hinge, so you never have to replace a hinge again
- Outer dimensions similar to other popular marine coolers, for an easy upgrade