The Yeti 125 Quart Tundra Cooler is Yeti's next generation cooler. Over 2 inches of insulation in both the body and lid of the Yeti Tundra Cooler are combined with a freezer-quality seal to create optimal ice retention. The roto-molded one piece casing withstands high impact use and harsh environments. Innovative features include integrated, heavy duty T-Latches and molded-in, self stopping hinges. In addition, incorporated rope handles, non-slip/non-marking feet and recessed leek-proof drain plugs are also Yeti Tundra original designs.
YETI Tundra Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially disposable, a YETI Cooler is made to last!
Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls, more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket, YETI Tundra Coolers outperform the competition – it’s not even close! Everything about this cooler is superior from performance to appearance!
Yeti 125 Quart Tundra Cooler Features
- One piece roto-molded construction for durability
- Filled with 2 of polyurethane foam to provide superior insulation
- Freezer style sealing gasket to lock in the cold
- Integrated tie-down capability for solid mounting
- Strong rope handles with sure grip for an easy haul
- Heavy-duty T-latches with molded-in keepers to fasten the lid securely closed
- Recessed leak-proof drain plug
- Lockable lid to keep the bears (or your friends) out
- Dry goods rack
- Constructed of food grade materials that are dry ice compatible
- Non-slip/non-marking rubber feet to keep the cooler in place
- Molded-in, full-length, self-stopping hinge, so you never have to replace a hinge again
- Outer dimensions similar to other popular marine coolers, for an easy upgrade