Non-corrosive, all weather Winchester Pistol & Rifle Primers deliver fast, dependable ignition under any shooting condition. Winchester works to make sure all primers are reliable, instant and precise. In Winchester testing labs, primers are constantly and rigorously tested for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the range of normal usage.
Winchester guarantees better sensivity for more positive firing in all guns, carefully-controlled weights of primer mixtures, consistency in size and quality, precise measurements and tolerances for anvil heights, and stability in extremes of temperatures and humidity.
Winchester produces several different primers to more than cover your reloading needs for shotshells, rifle and handgun cartridges.
| Item #
|| #7 - 111
||Large Regular Pistol
|| #1-1/2M - 108
|| Small Magnum Pistol
|| #6-1/2 - 116
|| Small Rifle
- Better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns
- 7 different primers cover your reloading needs for shotshells, rifle and handgun cartridges. Non-corrosive, non-mercuric
- Weight of the primer mixture is carefully controlled
- Every Winchester primer is consistent in size and quality
- Anvil heights are measured to precise tolerances to assure perfect ignition
- Winchester primers maintain stability in extremes of temperature and humidit
- Primers may explode if subjected to impact, shock, or intense heat. Store in original factory container only. Primers in bulk are capable of mass explosion. Do not use primer feed devices for reloading.