Winchester Supreme Elite Bonded PDX1 357 Magnum Handgun Ammunition was picked by the FBI as their primary service round. This round is designed around the FBI test protocol, which requires penetration of 12 to 18 inches after going through materials. Since the PDX1 round is designed to go through materials and have great penetration it also has great terminal performance.
Winchester has set the world standard in superior handgun ammunition performance and innovation for more than a century. Winchester has been the first to answer the call to arms by producing billions of rounds of small-caliber ammunition for the United States military and its allies.
Winchester Supreme Elite Bonded PDX1 357 Magnum Handgun Ammunition Specifics:
- Caliber : 357 Magnum or 357 Remington Magnum, they are the same
- Bullet Type :Bonded PDX1 JHP Bonded
- Bullet Weight : 125 Grains
- Muzzle Energy : 487 foot pounds
- Muzzle Velocity : 1325 feet per second
- Recommended Usage: Personal Protection
- Rounds: 20 Rounds Per Box