Whitetail Institute Imperial Winter Greens is an annual blend of cool season WINA brassicas specifically designed for late-season food plots and late-season hunting. Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is highly drought-resistant, able to withstand extremely cold temperatures and stands tall even under snow so that deer will find it when everything else is either dead or buried.
Whitetail Institute Imperial Winter Greens Features:
- More attractive to deer than any other brassicas tested by the Whitetail Institute
- Fortified with a small amount of Whitetail Institute's Tall Tine Turnip
- Highly nutritious late season food source
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- Extremely drought and cold tolerant
- Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons
- Deer love the taste of Winter-Greens, and you'll love knowing they have a good source of nutrition during the winter – and best of all, they'll come looking for it on your property.