Sometimes, the best spots for food plots can be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. If you can get there by 4-wheeler or foot and the area gets 3 to 4 hours of sunlight a day, the Whitetail Institute Imperial No-Plow Deer Food Plot can give you a hardy, fast-growing crop of highly nutritious and attractive forage.
No-Plow is a high-protein annual that can provide up to 9 months of attraction and nutrition for optimal deer growth and antler development—and preparation can be done with as little as hand tools.
- Includes specially selected cereal grains, annual clovers, brassica, radish, and lettuce
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas that are hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc.)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- Extremely drought and cold tolerant
- Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day
Imperial No-Plow can go where your tractor won't.
- This 9 pound bag covers up to half an acre.