Walker's Electronic Power Muff Quads provide hearing enhancement and protection. Adjustable Frequency Tuning (AFT) allows shooters who prefer muffs to now tune in specific sound frequencies and custom set their Walker's Power Muffs to match their individual hearing needs, while protecting them from the harmful affects of muzzle blasts.
Shooting safety is first and foremost at Walker's. For those who prefer muffs-style hearing enhancement and protection, we have incorporated the same technology and components found in our #1 selling Game Ear II into our Walker's Power Muffs.
These popular earmuffs incorporate four individual high frequency response microphones that provide the most natural, crystal clear sound amplification along with hearing protection, all in one unit.
By incorporating the advanced Sound Activated Compression (SAC) circuit, loud sounds, like muzzle blasts, are compressed instantly to safe levels, while line commands and conversations are still easily heard. The Walker’s Power Muff Quads provide a Noise Reduction Rating of 24 dB offering full hearing protection from the dangers of muzzle blasts.
- Power - 50 dB
- Adjustable Frequency Tuning (AFT)
- Sound Activated Compression (SAC) : Circuit reduces loud sounds, like muzzleblasts, to safe levels.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 24 dB
- Ultra-light weight
- Two independent volume controls allow for true stereo sound while wind-resistant high frequency microphones make it easy to identify sound and direction.
- Anti-bacterial butyl ear pads- uses an anti-microbial agent that helps prevent bacterial growth, mold and fungi.