Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 Angled Spotting Scope
The Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 Angled Spotting Scope is held to the highest standards. The quality of these spotting scopes are to the same heights that the most popular and expensive brands are in Europe. If you need the highest optic performance, but prefer to keep your money in the USA, this is the perfect spotting scope option for you! As a company, Vortex is dedicated to the outdoors, birdwatching, and conservation efforts.
The Apochromatic triplet objective lens system precisely aligns all color renderings within a single point. The extra-low dispersion glass in the objective makes the Apochromatic advantage especially noticable. This scenario occurs all the time when birdwatching and observing wildlife. Edges are crisp, and highlights well controlled.
Beyond optical brilliance, the Razor HD's functionality is beyond reproach. The included zoom eyepiece yields 16-48x magnification with an impressive apparent field of view at higher powers. Dual-ratio focusing, favored on many of the best, gets you roughly where you want in a jiffy and allows especially-refined fine tuning capacity. The body's magnesium alloy construction, ArmorTek water and oil repelling coatings, and argon purging keep it fully operational in all conditions for years to come.
VIP Warranty: Lifetime Unconditional Unlimited warrant.
This covers everything that may happen no matter who's at fault. VIP
stands for Very Important Promise that Vortex has made to its customers.
This warranty is fully transferable with no cards needed. The only
problems not covered by the warranty are theft, loss, or deliberate
Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 Angled Spotting Scope Features:
- Apochromatic triplet refractor optical design with costly XD (Xtra-low Dispersion) glass objective lens elements particularly enhances edge resolution and alignment/fidelity of colors
- Vortex's XR coatings enhance light transmission across the entire visible spectrum
- ArmorTek external oil and water repellent coatings upon eyepiece and objective
- Argon gas purging for superior weather protection, lifespan, and resistance to internal fogging
- Dual-ratio coarse and fine focusing system for combined speed and control advantages
- Rotating tripod collar with detented click stops
- Retractable lenshood
- Extreme temperature operating range
- Balance point under prism enhances stability when used upon tables, beanbags, etc.