This Womens Coldgear Infrared EVO CG Mock Long Sleeve Shirt by Under Armour gives you space-age technology to keep you warmer than you would have believed possible in extreme weather. The secret is the printed pattern of ceramic particles on the already cozy brushed interior of this heavyweight top, that absorbs your body heat for later use while still allowing air and moisture to pass through when you're breaking a sweat.
ColdGear Infrared technology consists of a soft, undetectable coating of ceramic material that absorbs and retains your body heat for day-long warmth without additional bulk. The Four-way stretch fabric breathes, wicks moisture, dries quickly, and offers full freedom of motion. The Ultra-brushed interior face feels soft against your skin, and provides extra warmth. Features include Raglan sleeves, ergonomic seam placement, and flatlock seams prevent chafing. This UA mock long sleeve shirt also features ArmourBlock antimicrobial treatment, which prevents the accumulation of odors.
- Fitted Next-to-skin without the squeeze
- ColdGear® Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Dual-layer EVO ColdGear® provides a durable, slick, fast-drying exterior
- Soft, brushed inner layer traps heat for all-day warmth and comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Unique flatlock seaming details prevent chafing