Pluck your duck in minutes without a feather mess by connecting your lightweight. portable The Fowl Plucker Head with Fingers and Hardware to a shop vac. Use your Fowl Plucker to pluck geese for smoking and cooking.
Your plucked ducks will have no down nor eye feathers remaining so your bird is oven ready! These unique soft rubber fingers dry pluck all species of diving ducks including the famous trophy bird, the King Eider. The Fowl Plucker is popular with hunters as well as growers of farm raised game birds. Use your Fowl Plucker to dry pluck your game birds in the Kosher process. Pluck 'em dry, not messy wet!
Shaft Removal and Finger Replacement:
- Loosen the 4 allen screws on the coupler, then slide it toward the plucker head and the entire shaft and head will be removed.
- Remove nut on end of rubber head.
- Remove head then remove wood insert.
- The 14 fingers can be pushed out and new fingers inserted.
- Sometimes warm water and dish soap will help insert them especially on older models.
- While the head is off, brush clean with water soap solution for a new look.
- Motor coupling