Terramar Men's Thermolator II Pants
Terramar Men's Thermolator II Pants fit right next to the skin so you'll get a snug warm seal against winter's worst. Made with a blend of microfilament polyester and stretchy spandex these pants are amazingly soft and easy to wear. The 360 degree stretch gives you complete freedom of movement. Made with 5.36 ounce fabric 86% micro-polyester for durable quick-drying wrinkle-resistance and 14% spandex for stretchy strength these pants work like a second skin. . .only better. Made with two fabric jersey and mesh construction these pants are designed with ec2 Qwik-Dri thermoregulation comfort technology. This means you'll have long johns that are made for quick-drying warmth that won't let your skin get too hot. Anti-microbial the fabric even resists bacteria and odors. The waistband on the Thermolator II Pants are designed with the Terramar logo and rated for an ultraviolet protection factor of 25 also has moisture-management for sweat-control and a fly front for easy access. The flatlock seams create smooth construction that feels great against the skin. These Terramar pants are constructed with no backside seam for a fit that's always comfortable. Terramar Men's Thermolator II Pants definitely aren't traditional long johns and that's why they're so perfect for winter weather.
Terramar Men's Thermolator II Pants Features:
- 360° four-way stretch jersey knit construction allows unrestricted movement.
- Brushed surface creates additional air-trapping warmth, breathes well, and dries fast to enhance moisture transport.
- Anti-microbial treatment for odor control.
- Plush back waistband ensures comfort.
- Flat seam construction for comfort and durability; soft and non-chafing next to skin.
- Fabric provides UPF 25+ sun protection, shielding skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Tagless to feel soft against your skin.
- Designed to meet your performance level; for wear in cold to very cold temperatures with low to medium activity.