The Tenpoint Legend with ACUDraw 50 Crossbow features weight-shedding, carbon-injected polymer barrel and an FSB stock. The Shadow Ultra-Lite weighs in at a mere 6.4-pounds making it the lightest TenPoint crossbow ever assembled. Powered by Tenpoint's compact XLT bow assembly and measuring just 34.4-inches long, this easy-to-handle heavy-hitter registers 350 FPS with a Pro Lite arrow.
The Tenpoint Legend with ACUDraw 50 Crossbow takes the Traditional Rope-Cocker to a New Level.
For years many crossbow shooters have used the conventional but cumbersome rope-cocker to load their crossbows, reducing the draw weight by half.
TenPoint has taken this leveraged rope-cocking concept to an easy-to-use level. Integrated into the butt stock, the ACUdraw 50 ropes retract neatly inside the unit's housing after cocking. No storing the rope, untangling it, or putting it away after use.
The contoured ACUdraw 50 covers fit the stock better and are less bulky. The lightweight covers also improve the alignment of the mechanism's hooks and handles in the housing for improved security when not in use.
- Draws the bow accurately every time
- No more need to hang a rope around your neck or to stash it in your fanny pack
- When not in use, powerful mini-magnets hold the handles securely and silently in place
- (Each ACUdraw 50 handle is marked: WARNING: Contains a powerfulNeodymium magnet that may interfere with the safe operation of pacemakers or other medical implants.)
- Available as an accessory or pre-installed