Feel the adrenaline rush of unleashed power and pinpointed crossbow accuracy from the Horton Storm RDX ACUdraw Crossbow Package as you deliver bolts at a blazing 370 fps. Machine-built for the hunter who rejects the confines of convention, this ultranarrow crossbow measures just 10 inches axle-to-axle when cocked and launches a recommended 400-gr. carbon arrow with 122 ft-lbs. of kinetic energy. The lightweight aluminum riser is outfitted with a self-locking limb pocket and cap system to prevent limb twist and provide added cushioning to reduce limb stress.
Lightweight three-piece ABX™ buttstock and barrel receiver are made of PlastiComp® Complet® and feature an adjustable buttplate and cheekpiece with seven settings for perfect eye-level alignment. Powered by the custom RDX Cam System™ and DynaFlight 97 string and cables, pockets firmly hold the 13 inch tactical black 165-lb. limbs in place. Machined-aluminum reverse-draw cams with 440 stainless steel bearings increase performance and improve stability. Rubber safety wings prevent the fore-grip fingers and thumb from moving above the flight deck while shooting. Includes a pre-installed string-stop system in the slotted 20 inch tactical barrel to reduce noise and vibration, a 2 inch bullpup trigger housed in an aluminum trigger box, weaver-style dovetail with nylon-filament arrow-retention brush and a trigger safety and DFI™ in the trigger assembly. Proudly Made in USA.
- Bolts fly downrange at 370 fps with 122 ft-lbs of kinetic energy
- Ultranarrow bow measures just 10 inch axle-to-axle when cocked
- Aluminum riser includes a self-locking limb pocket and cap system
- Lightweight three-piece ABX buttstock and barrel receiver
- Cheekpiece adjusts seven positions for perfect eye-level alignment
- Machined-aluminum reverse-draw cams with 440 stainless bearings