EMT Spray With Bitrex For Hunting Dog
EMT Spray, the newest addition to the EMT Gel line of products is an easily applied, non-stinging spray with Bitrex (an extremely bitter substance) that produces rapid healing while discouraging biting and licking of wounds.
EMT spray contains the same collagen as EMT Gel and is effective for many types of wounds and skin problems including: hot spots, first and second degree burns, foot pad injuries, cuts, abrasions and flesh tears.
EMT Spray can be used on any animal and the collagen is natural to the body.
- Patented hydrolysate of collagen provides fast healing of all types of wounds.
- Pump sprayer allows for clean and convenient application.
- Contains Bitrex (an extremely bitter substance) to deter licking & biting of wound.
- Great for "hot spots", scrapes, burns and large wound areas delicate to the touch.
- Does not sting or burn.
- Helps reduce bleeding, pain and itching - protects wound.
- Collagen formula provides the scaffolding for new cell growth and helps prevent scarring.
- A must for the home and field first aid kit.
- Safe for all animals.