Swarovski El Range 10 x 42 Binoculars
Twist in Eyecups
- You can choose between four different setting positions that provide varying distances between your eye and the lens. Set the optimal distance according to your personal preference.
- Initial position without spectacles: Twist out the eyecups antilock to the full extent
- Initial position with spectacles: Twist in the eyecups clockwise until they stop
- To see a single round image, adjust the separation between the two halves of the binoculars until the irritating shadows disappear.
- To achieve optimal image quality, it is necessary to correct any varying visual acuity between the left and right eye. The aiming mark and range indication can be set comfortably even without a target. Place the binoculars on a table upright or look at a nearby dark object. Adjusting each dioptric position separately allows you to achieve optimum sharpness because your eye is not distracted by a target under observation.
- Pull out the left dioptric adjustment ring
- Turn the dioptric adjustment ring anticlockwise until it stops
- Hold down the mode button for 4 seconds. This takes you to the dioptric compensation adjustment mode (display remains illuminated for 30 seconds). To exit this mode early, press the measurement button or mode button again.
- Look through the left eyepiece at the display with your left eye and slowly turn the dioptric adjustment ring clock- wise until the display comes into clear focus
- Once you have finished, push the dioptric adjustment ring back in
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 with the right dioptric adjustment ring to optimally adjust the focus for the right eye
- Adjust your object focus from the shortest focusing distance to infinity, simply turn the focusing wheel. In the infinity position, the wide bar on the focusing wheel points upward.