The El Range 10 x 42 Binoculars from Swarovski redefines hunting equipment. Combines the capability of sharp, quality optics with precise measuring. The El Range has the highest transmission values, low weight and wide field of view in its class.
The Swarovski El Range 10 x 42 has the best observation performance without optical compromise. Features precise measuring. A steady hand is required for measuring distant targets. The El Range wrap around grip, perfectly balance weight and unique shape ensure the El Range's good handling and display of the exact distance to the target.
Swarovski El Range 10 x 42 Binocular Features:
Swarovski El Range 10 x 42 Specifications:
- High image quality and transmission values for bright high contrast images
- Especially wide field of view due to the wide-angle ocular (61 degrees)
- Maximum exit interpupillary distance (better visual comfort, especially for eyeglass-wearers)
- With an approx. weight of 32oz / 900g, the lightest in its class
- Optimally positioned measuring button on the binoculars provides quick measuring results
- Small reticle for precise measurements for long distances
- Measuring scope: 33 1,500 yards ( 30 1,375 m)
- Measuring accuracy ± 1 yard (1 m) over the entire measuring range
- Display has optional fixed brightness level or automatic brightness adjustment for different backgrounds
- Simple and intuitive menu operation
- Wrap around grip ensures binoculars can be held steadily
- Ergonomic shape for additional stability
- Single handed operation
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens Ø (mm): 42
- Exit pupil Ø (mm): 4.2
- Exit pupil distance (mm): 17.3
- Field of view at m/1000 m / feet/1000 yards: 110 / 330
- Field of view (degrees): 6.3
- Field of view with eye glasses (degrees): 6.3 = 100%
- Subjective field of view, apparent (degrees): 61
- Shortest focusing distance (m/feet): 5 / 16.4
- Dioptric compensation (dpt): ± 5
- Interpupillary distance (mm/in): 56-74 / 2.2.-2.9
- Twilight factor acc. to DIN 58388: 20.5
- Length approx. (mm/inches) (with eyecups twisted in]): 160 / 6.5
- Width approx. (mm/inches): 117 / 4.6
- Height approx. (mm/inches): 81 / 3.2
- Weight approx. (g/oz): 895 / 31.6
Swarovski El Range 10 x 42 Binoculars
Twist in Eyecups
- You can choose between four different setting positions that provide varying distances between your eye and the lens. Set the optimal distance according to your personal preference.
- Initial position without spectacles: Twist out the eyecups antilock to the full extent
- Initial position with spectacles: Twist in the eyecups clockwise until they stop
- To see a single round image, adjust the separation between the two halves of the binoculars until the irritating shadows disappear.
- To achieve optimal image quality, it is necessary to correct any varying visual acuity between the left and right eye. The aiming mark and range indication can be set comfortably even without a target. Place the binoculars on a table upright or look at a nearby dark object. Adjusting each dioptric position separately allows you to achieve optimum sharpness because your eye is not distracted by a target under observation.
- Pull out the left dioptric adjustment ring
- Turn the dioptric adjustment ring anticlockwise until it stops
- Hold down the mode button for 4 seconds. This takes you to the dioptric compensation adjustment mode (display remains illuminated for 30 seconds). To exit this mode early, press the measurement button or mode button again.
- Look through the left eyepiece at the display with your left eye and slowly turn the dioptric adjustment ring clock- wise until the display comes into clear focus
- Once you have finished, push the dioptric adjustment ring back in
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 with the right dioptric adjustment ring to optimally adjust the focus for the right eye
- Adjust your object focus from the shortest focusing distance to infinity, simply turn the focusing wheel. In the infinity position, the wide bar on the focusing wheel points upward.