The Swarovski Z3 rifle scope provides a range that is impressive due to its tried and tested optic and its distinct shapely design.
The Z3 slim construction allows it to be mounted close to the barrel and is suitable for all hunting firearms. The Swarovski Z3 is the perfect scope for all hunters with a compact, rugged and reliable design that provides all the essentials for great shooting!
The Swarovski Z3 Rifle Scope Features:
- 3x zoom in a 1-inch scope
- Tried and tested optic
- Large field of view
- Centered reticle in the second image plane
- Rapid diopter adjustment
- Quadratic adjustment range
- Slim design, low weight
- All aluminum outer parts are anodized to be scratch-resistant
- Ballistic turret (optional; for Z3 4-12x50)
Precisely defined ribbing to prevent residual reflections inside the tube for bright, high-contrast images, even in intense light.
Rugged, 1 inch, light weight alloy main tube finished with a tough anodized scratch resistant surface. The slim, stylish design provides enough space for easy mounting.
Large, rugged turrets with distinctive adjustable clicks for accurate adjustments. Waterproof even with turret caps removed.
Improved anti-reflective lens coatings deliver the highest optical performance in all light conditions.
Soft, wide ribbed magnification ring with sure grip for accurate adjustment. The power ring allows quick adjustment of entire magnification range.
The long 3.54 inch (90 mm) eye relief allows for worry free concentration on the shot.
Wide range of adjustment for easy sighting in. Precise adjustment of the reticle - shot after shot. Zero setting system for precision adjustment of the point of impact without the use of tools.
The big one: objective lens with 50 mm diameter, 12x magnification and optional ballistic turret are the special features of the Z3 4-12x50, which is great for poor light conditions and longer distances.
- Magnification: 4-12x
- Objective lens: 50 mm
- Exit pupil: 12.5-4.2 mm
- Exit pupil distance: 90 / 3.54 mm
- Field of view:
- ft/100 yds: 29.1-9.9
- m/100m: 9.7-3.3
- Field of view: 5.5-1.9 degrees
- Subjective field of view, apparent: 22.7 degrees
- Dioptric compensation: ±2.5 dbt
- Transmission: >90 percent
- Impact point cord. per click:
- In/100 yds: 0.25
- mm/100 m: 7
- Maximum elevation/windage adjustment range:
- In/100 yds: 1.2
- m/100m: 43
- Parallax correction: 109
- Objective filter thread: M 52x0.75
- Length: 13.78 inches (350 mm)
- Weight: 14.5 ounces (410 g)
- Central tube diameter: 1 inch