The Swarovski EL is the universal distance viewer: For both day light or at dusk – the state of the art, newly designed optical system gives intense sharpness of image and totally natural colour reproduction. Unique slender tubes allow a wrap-around grip and everything comes immediately into view, with one hand free!
- New Easy To Clean coating external coating for lenses which makes it considerably easier to clean objective- and ocular lenses. Thanks to improved cleaning the lenses need less intensive attention to achieve maximum clarity. This considerably increases the longevity of optical products.
- Newly designed, highest light transmission optics for high contrast and natural colour reproduction, even at dusk.
- Optimum colour fidelity across the whole light spectrum with unique prism coating SWAROBRIGHT.
- Wide-angle eyepiece for an extra large field of view.
- An optimised roof prism-system with P-coating.
- Extremely lightweight, perfect balance and ergonomic thumb depressions for comfortable, long-term viewing.
- Rapid focusing, even with one hand for razor-sharp detail at the all-important moment.
- Close focusing from 2.5 m (8 ft) to infinity. The adjustment wheel’s broad grooves and quick accessibility make it easy to handle even with gloves.
- Dioptric correction system integrated in the focusing wheel. Pull out to adjust.
- Patented design and easy-grip focusing wheel. Very easy to handle, even with one hand.
- Separately adjustable twist-in eyecups allow a full field of view even for Spectacle wearers. Easily removable for cleaning.
- Airtight, dustproof and watertight to a depth of 4 m (13 ft.).
- No fogging due to nitrogen filling.
- Extremely durable and lightweight housing of magnesium alloy, an aerospace material.
- Non-slip rubber armouring, which is comfortable to handle even in cold weather.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens diameter (mm/in): 42/1.65
- Exit pupil, diamter (mm/in): 4.2/0.17
- Eye relief (mm/in): 15/0.59
- Field of view, real (m/100 m / ft/1000 yards): 110/330
- Field of view, real (degree): 6.3
- Field of view, apparent (degree): 63
- Shortest focusing distance (m/ft): 2.5/8
- Diopter compensation (dpt): +/-3
- Interpupillary distance (mm/in): 56-74/2.2-2.91
- Twilight factor (DIN 58388): 21
- Length, approx (mm/in): 158/6.22
- Width, approx (mm/in): 123/4.84
- Height, approx (mm/in): 64/2.52
- Weight approx (g/oz): 780/27.5
- Swarovski 10x42 EL Binoculars 34010
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.