You get safety, comfort and hunting silence with the Summit Explorer SD Closed-Front Climbing Treestand, plus it folds completely flat for top-notch portability. This design also incorporates a spring-loaded, quick-release pin that makes set-up and take down quick and easy. Another advancement – the climbing stirrups fold out of the way when you reach your desired climbing height. Dead Metal® sound-deadening technology keeps your positioned concealed by filling in critical parts of your stand with custom-engineered expanding foam.
Crafted with high-end aluminum and using SummitLokt® technology – a process where every joint is locked into place before precision welding occurs – this stand ensures absolute rigidity and safety. Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is among the fastest, easiest to use and quietest cable systems every invented, and it automatically locks into place when you want it to. Rapid Climb® stirrups adjust to fit any boot, they're comfortable and they keep boots securely attached to the platform. Stand is tested to industry standards recognized by the TMA and includes a full-body safety harness with Suspension Relief System (SRS).
- Design folds completely flat for top-notch portability
- Spring-loaded, quick-release pin makes set-up quick and easy
- Climbing stirrups fold out of the way when you reach your height
- Dead Metal sound-deadening technology keeps you hidden
- SummitLokt technology and high-end aluminum construction
- QuickDraw cable retention system is fastest and easy to use