Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietests cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw bracket of the suspension arm, pull the trigger and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is locked into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
Complete, Assembled Treestand includes the following:
- Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity Camo
- Aluminum 6-Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Wide Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
Treestand Safety Tips:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Stand Weight: 25 pounds
- Construction: Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 to 20 inches in diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Base Dimensions: 18 by 12 inches (WxL)
- Backrest Dimensions: 12 by 20 inches (WxL)
- Overall Dimensions: 21 by 38 inches (WxL)
- Platform Area: 21 by 30.75 inches (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 21.75 by 28.5 inches (WxL)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Use a treestand tested to TMA standards.
- Read and understand all instructions and warnings.
- Practice and familiarize yourself with the treestand at ground level before risking a higher position.
- Always use an appropriate full body harness and climbing belt that meet TMA standards when climbing, descending, sitting or standing.
- Keep the length of the fall-restraint tether short in case of a fall.
- Never climb with a weapon or equipment in your possession. Always use a pull up rope to raise or lower your unloaded weapon and equipment.
- Inspect equipment thoroughly before each use to ensure that all parts are working properly. Use only manufacturer approved replacement parts.
- Never modify or remove ports from your treestand or safety device.
- Select only suitable trees. Avoid dead trees or those with loose bark.
- Use extra caution if high wind, lightning ice, snow, wet, dark or low light conditions exist.
- Never sleep in a treestand or use a treestand if you are drowsy.
- Never use a treestand under the influence of medications, alcohol, drugs or if you have a medical or physical condition that would impair your ability for safe use.
- Do not lend equipment to others unless they have read and understand all warnings and usage instructions.
- Tell a reliable person where you will be and when you will return.
- In case of a fall, carry survival gear including a whistle.
- As a precautionary measure remove logs, rocks, equipment and other obstructions from below the tree you are hunting in.
- Never leave your treestand, steps or other equipment outdoors year-round.