Styx River proudly presents the Styx River Duck Boat Camo Stencil Kit - the latest in licensed pattern camouflage stencil kits. With patterns from Mossy Oak, Realtree, Natural Gear, and Next Camouflage, this is the most complete and authentic group of kits to date. This entire product line has been completely re-drawn and enhanced to better reproduce the most popular licensed camouflage patterns on the market today. All stencils are now larger, more durable, and more detailed than ever before.
All Styx River Duck Boat Camo stencils are laser cut from a heavier grade Mylar, a durable yet lightweight and transparent material that offers flexibility around corners and curves. Also, each kit includes four cans of the correct color Styx River Brand Camouflage Spray Paint. These kits are designed to let you produce a factory quality paint job, achieving a professional look with the intricate details you expect from today’s licensed camouflage patterns.
Each Styx River Duck Boat Camo Stencil Kit includes: extra large stencils, detailed instructions for each pattern, and four cans of Styx River Brand Camouflage Spray Paint.
Note: Base coat paint not included. Base coat color suggestions are listed on the pattern instructions included in each kit. Styx River Camouflage Spray Paint is a durable, oil base enamel flat finish paint. Also included in each kit is a complete list of painting tips and suggestions.
Example: Painting a 14 foot boat would require a total of 12 cans of paint, 4 that come with the kit and 2 extra paint kits.
4 stencils are included in the Mossy Oak kit.
3 stencils are included in the Shadow Grass kit.
2 stencils are included in the Bottomland kit.
3 stencils are included in the Max 4 kit.
2 stencils are included in the Natural Gear kit.
All stencils are numbered in the bottom right hand corner as to the sequence of their use. There are also indicators showing what is top, bottom, left, and right of the stencils.
Note: Hazardous or Flammable materials ship ground only.
- Helpful hints for painting your boat. Use a Base Coat info for each camo pattern. Base coat NOT included in kit. Doing this will give the best results according to the manufacturer.
- Use an oil based enamel flat paint.
- Rough the boat surface up with steel wool and make sure there is no wax or paint residue before paint application.
- For Mossy Oak Shadow Grass and Break-up, use a tan/grey (dirty grey) base coat.
- Natural Gear use a flat grey paint with a light reddish tint.
- For MX4, use a flat paint that is a combination of medium brown / Khaki / flat black.
- Instructions are included in the kits.