4 stencils are included in the Mossy Oak kit.
3 stencils are included in the Shadow Grass kit.
2 stencils are included in the Bottomland kit.
3 stencils are included in the Max 4 kit.
2 stencils are included in the Natural Gear kit.
All stencils are numbered in the bottom right hand corner as to the sequence of their use. There are also indicators showing what is top, bottom, left, and right of the stencils.
Note: Hazardous or Flammable materials ship ground only.
- Helpful hints for painting your boat. Use a Base Coat info for each camo pattern. Base coat NOT included in kit. Doing this will give the best results according to the manufacturer.
- Use an oil based enamel flat paint.
- Rough the boat surface up with steel wool and make sure there is no wax or paint residue before paint application.
- For Mossy Oak Shadow Grass and Break-up, use a tan/grey (dirty grey) base coat.
- Natural Gear use a flat grey paint with a light reddish tint.
- For MX4, use a flat paint that is a combination of medium brown / Khaki / flat black.
- Instructions are included in the kits.