Versatility, value and solid reliability make the Stoeger M3500 24 Inch 12 Gauge Shotgun the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey or upland game birds. It provides versatility, value, and solid reliability. For dependable performance, no other 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in its price range compares. The M3500 handles a full range of loads, from 2-1/4-inch up to the potent 3-1/2-inch Magnum without adjustment. For reliability and performance, no other 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in its price range compares.
At the heart of the Stoeger M3500 is the proven Inertia Driven operating system; simple and efficient with only three moving parts in the bolt for lightning-fast, reliable operation. Unlike older gas-system guns, the M3500’s Inertia Driven action is contained primarily within the receiver; giving the Stoeger M3500 a better more centered balance and swing. With no propellant gas venting into the action, the M3500 stays cleaner longer.
Available in Realtree APG camo
Stoeger M3500 24 Inch 12 Gauge Shotgun Specifications:
- Gauge: 12
- Barrel Length: 24 inches
- Finish: Realtree APG
- Camo Weight: 7.45 lbs.
- Overall Length: 46 inches
- 3-1/2-inch, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven semi-automatic
- Handles loads from 2-3/4 inch to 3-1/2 inch magnum without adjustment
- Operating system is lightning fast and reliable, with only 3 moving parts in the bolt
- Drilled and tapped receiver includes a Weaver-style scope base
- 3 barrel lengths: 24, 26, or 28 inches
- Barrels are fitted with a ventilated, stepped rib and fiber-optic front sight for quick target acquisition
Mack's sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. To purchase firearms online, please check your local and state laws and then complete the steps listed in our instructional guide on How to Purchase a Firearm Online
. Guns must be purchased separately from all other items and transferred through an FFL dealer (no international shipments). Most gun orders ship within 24 business hours of MPW’s receipt of all necessary paperwork.