The Nikon 7532 Monarch X 8.5x45 Binoculars feature Extreme light gathering and low light performance in a sleek new body design with click-stop eyecups and a larger central focus wheel. The Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating is extraordinary technology that delivers uncompromised low-light performance. Newly designed rigid construction and Ergonomic design provides excellent balance and lighter weight – both models come in at less than 26 ounces. Fully multicoated optics provides multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
Other features include an enlarged central focus knob. The new, larger size provides incredibly fast subject acquisition. Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating provides a non-slip grip, wet or dry. Thumb-position memory contours provide optimum traction with a soft-grip tactile surface. The Flip-down objective covers keep lenses from being scratched when not in use. The 7532 Monarch X is also Waterproof and fogproof - Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed and is manufactured responsibly with Lead and arsenic-free Eco Glass.
- Focusing System: Central Focus
- Magnification: 8.5x
- Objective Diameter: 45mm
- Angular Field of View (Real): 6.3 degrees
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 50.1 degrees
- FOV at 1000 yards: 330 feet
- Close Focus Distance: 9.8 feet
- Exit Pupil: 5.3 mm
- Relative Brightness: 28.1
- Eye Relief: 20.6 mm
- Size (Length x Width): 6.1 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 25.4 ounces
- Interpupillary Distance: 56-72 mm
- Dielectric Coating: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Prism: Roof
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon binocular travel case, adjustable binocular strap and flip-down objective covers.