The Streamlight TLR-3 Compact Rail Mounted Tactical Light features a C4 LED that delivers 4,100 candela peak beam intensity; 90 lumens. 2-3 times brighter than high-flux LEDs. A Parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity and runs 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level.
- Weighs 2.32 ounces (65.8 grams) with included battery
- Length – 2.71 in. (6.88 cm); Width – 1.18 in. (3.00 cm); Height – 1.51 in. (3.84 cm)
- Includes 5 interchangeable keys to fit a wide variety of weapons
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Body constructed of impact resistant Engineering polymer
- Face cap constructed of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. IPX7 rated
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Powered by one 3V CR2 lithium battery
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty