Leupold RX1000 Rangefinder 6X MT
Pristine image quality allows the RX-1000 to serve as your full-time optic while the cutting-edge laser and processor generate the fastest, most reliable readings ever produced. The incredibly bright OLED display dramatically increases light transmission by up to 3x higher than LCD models. Packed with features never before offered at this price, the Leupold RX-1000 Compact line significantly raises the bar on function and performance.
Smaller and markedly brighter than previous rangefinders, the RX-1000 Compact line of rangefinders are less than 4 inches long
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, with a wide field of view to track movement.
- Bright colorful optics, markedly brighter than previous rangefinders.
- Three user adjustable intensity settings allow you to perfectly match the OLED display to dynamic lighting conditions.
- Three selectable reticles: Leupold Plus Point, Duplex and Duplex with Leupold Plus Point.
- Compact pocket size, lightweight.
- Rugged and weatherproof body machined from a bilet of solid aluminum.
- Scan mode continuously updates the range as you track a target or scan an area.
- Accurate to 1000 yards, with measurements in yards, or meters.
- A newly redesigned Quick Set Menu uses on-screen prompts for exceptionally intuitive and easy use in the field.
- Fold-down rubber eyecup adjusts for eyeglasses.
- Fast focus eyepiece with precision clicks.
- Battery power indicator for easy battery level checks.
- The common CR2 lithium camera battery is easy to change in the field.
- Available in a black finish.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity.
- Accessories included: Cordura® holster, battery, instructions and other items. Also includes a lanyard.
- Actual Magnification: - 6x
- Max Range (yard/meter): 1000/914.4
- Min Range (yard/meter): 10.0/9.1
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 320
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 97.5
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 6.0
- Tube Length (B): 5.8 inches
- Weight: 7.8 oz / 221 g
- Length: 3.8 in / 96.5 mm
- Width: 1.3 in / 33 mm
- Height: 2.8 in / 71.1 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 22
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.6 inches
- Eye Relief (in): 14
- Close Focus Distance: 18.0 ft / 5.5 m
- Maximum Range: 750 yard / 685.8 m
- Minimum Range: 3 yards / 2.7 m