The Shooting Chrony Gamma Master Chronograph with Remote Control with close-up read-out and 18 foot cord measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 feet per second. Mounts on any tripod or it can be placed on a table. Runs on one 9 volt battery (not included) for 48 hours of continuous use. Includes the Ballistic Chrony Printer and features a 500 shot memory divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each. Measures and stores shot velocities and time-elapsed between shots, and a timer mode measures up to 1800 rounds/per minute.
Look at all these great features:
- Ballistic Chrony Printer. (See Ballistic Chrony Printer) Will also print Timer-Data
- A Demo of Chrony Ballistic I Software
- 500 shot memory (divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each)
- Memory for 500 individual Timer Read-Outs
- Timer Button
- The Gamma (at all times) measures and stores not only shot velocities but also time-elapsed between shots, including total time. To make the Timer-Data visible, press the Timer Button.
- When in Timer-Mode the Chrony will also measure velocities at a rate of up to 1800 rounds/minute as well as the time elapsed between shots.
- 60-shot memory (divided into 6 numbered strings from 2 to 10 shot each, with one set of statistics for each string)
- Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval or, (together) with optional IBM Interface) downloading onto your computer
- Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc
- Forget Button to clear individual string-memory instantly
- Change string size
- Delete individual shots, or all data from memory
- ONE String, from 2 to 32 shot memory (Numbered)
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements
- Delete individual shots from memory (with automatic adjustment of Statistics)