The Caldwell Stable Table Shooting Bench is purpose-built to be the finest value-priced shooting bench in the market. The tripod design is more rigid and has fewer joints than folding-style benches and is appropriate for a wider variety of shooting conditions and disciplines.
A bolt in the base allows position adjustment of a single leg, aligning the tabletop so that it is parallel with the horizon. The central shaft, seat and tabletop are able to pivot around a center axis as a single unit while keeping the tabletop parallel to the horizon. This allows the user to make shots at any angle from a single setup – ideal for varmint hunting. The bench can easily be locked into a single shooting position if desired. The table top is made from molded plastic with a rigid metal under-frame. The top measures 34 x 23 inches and it includes holes that function as handles for easy transport or as holders for the included cleaning forks as well as a perimeter rail that keeps ammunition from rolling off the bench top.
The entire frame is made from welded steel. The padded seat adjusts from 16 to 22 inches and rotates in tandem with the tabletop. Convenient cleaning forks are included that snap into position in the top and securely hold a gun for cleaning. The shooting bench breaks down into seven pieces and weighs a total of 60 pounds when assembled. Weight limit 275 pounds.
What makes the Caldwell Stable Table better than other shooting tables?
- Weight approx. 60 pounds
- Table Top Size 23 x 34 inches
- Seat Height 16 to 22 inches
- Weight Limit 275 pounds
- 360 Degree Rotation. Once the table is leveled with the adjustable leg, it can be rotated 360 degrees to allow shooting in any direction.
- Blow Molded Synthetic Table Top. The advanced synthetic top is durable and holds up to all weather conditions. It has a lip molded around the edge to prevent items from rolling off.
- Cleaning Forks. The Stable Table includes cleaning forks which snap into molded slots on the table top and securely hold a gun for cleaning.
- Adjustable Height Padded Seat. The comfortable seat adjusts from 16 feet to 22 inches, easily accommodating any shooter.
- Durable Construction. Heavy duty powder coated steel ensures lasting performance.
- Stability. All components are designed and manufactured to provide maximum stabitity to allow for greater accuracy.