Burris has gone to extremes to engineer the ultimate in high-performance optics — XTR Extreme Tactical Riflescopes. Extra-large, ultra-premium lenses produce unsurpassed resolution, clarity, and brightness. Index-matched HiLume multicoating boosts clarity and, enhanced with new StormCoat, causes water to bead and shed off for a clearer view when water drops are present. Outer tube walls are 25% thicker for 42% greater strength. Double-force coil spring suspension locks the inner tube in place for unfailing accuracy. XTRs also feature side turret-mounted parallax adjustment systems. LRS models have a fully integrated side turret-mounted illumination system. The new 1X-4X XTR — equipped with the innovative XTR Ballistic 5.56 Reticle — represents the state of the art in tactical optics. The whole package is waterproof, fogproof, shockproof and warranted forever. Tactical scopes just don’t come any better.
- Ultra-pure premium grades of glass made to exacting standards. Some individual lenses cost more than entire scopes from other brands, but the results are astonishing clarity and brightness when looking through a Burris scope or binocular.
- Every lens in every scope is HiLume multi-chemical multicoated to transmit an average of 99.5% light transmission per lens surface to deliver you maximum brightness.
- Scopes must take extreme jarring and intense vibration, and still maintain accuracy. That's why Burris' outer tubes are stronger than most and why many other components are built extra-tough.
- Double internal spring force is standard on all Burris scopes.
- All Burris adjustment systems are positive, repeatable, steel-on-steel, with audible clicks.
- Moving internal parts are precision gauged and hand-fitted to a perfect-as-possible fit to withstand decades of abuse without failure.
- Burris uses specially-made quad seals to provide double-insurance against leakage.
- Each scope is filled and purged at least 24 times with laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture which is evacuated from the scope. Once this is done, not one hint of moisture is left in the scope, and it is guaranteed sealed for life.
- Every scope is individually waterproof and fogproof tested.
- Every rifle and handgun scope is warranted forever.
- Magnification: 6x-24x
- Objective: 50mm
- Field of View: 19 - 5.3feet @ 100yds
- Eye Relief: 3.2-3.7 inches
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Length: 16.5 inches
- Weight: 26 oz
- Finish: Matte Black
- Reticle: Ballistic Mil-Dot
- Adj Size: 79 Inches E, .29 Inches W @ 100 yards