Nikon Monarch Rifle Scope
Armed with 91 years of experience and a clean sheet of paper, our engineers created a flagship riflescope that shattered the limits of what a riflescope should be. Hunters lined up to get their hands on the new Nikon Monarch Riflescope 2-8x32 and experience this pioneering technology. Big Performance in a Compact Body.
- Ultra ClearCoat Optical System
Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum—95%.
- Monarch Eye Box Technology
Every model features an impressive 4-time zoom range and four inches of constant, non-critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge, exceptionally bright, high-resolution sight picture.
- Smooth Zoom Control
Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooter’s position.
- Enhanced Mount Ring Spacing
Provides mounting to virtually any rifle action regardless of caliber—even magnum-length actions. 2.5-10x50 and 2-8x32 models may require extension rings in some cases.
- Interchangeable Turret Technology
All Monarchs can be customized with accessory target-style windage and elevation adjustment knobs and caps. See accessories.
- One-Piece Main Body Tubes
For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
Provides absolute confidence on the most extreme hunts.
- Actual Magnification: 2.5x-10x
- Effective Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Exit Pupil (mm): 16.8-4.2
- Eye Relief (in.): 4.0 - 3.8
- FOV at 100 yds (ft.): 40.3-10.1
- Tube Diameter: 1 in (25.4mm)
- Objective O.D. (mm/in): 49.3/1.94
- Eyepiece O.D. (mm/in): 44.0/1.73
- Length (in): 12.6
- Weight (oz): 16.6
- Adjustment Graduation (1 click): 1/4 MOA
- Max Internal Adjustment: 70 MOA
- Parallax setting (yds): 100