Because one size does not fit all (Leupold 6x30 Yosemite Binoculars), Leupold offers Leupold Yosemite 8x30mm NWFT Edition Binoculars - Dark Earth Finish. Designed specifically for people with smaller hands and faces, these high-quality binoculars are the ideal choice for those who don?t feel comfortable with a pair of full-size optics?perfect for families with younger users. Leupold 8 x 30 Yosemite Binocular not only fits smaller hands, but also adjusts to fit the interpupillary distance (the width between the eyes) of younger users, including children. Yosemite Leupold 8 x 30mm Binoculars offer very forgiving eye relief, even for users with eyeglasses. You get a clear, crisp, and close-up view with the power of 8x magnification while Leupold legendary multi-coated lenses ensure optimal brightness, resolution, contrast, and color fidelity.
And like all Leupold binoculars, the Leupold Green Ring Yosemite 8x30 Binocular offers rugged, waterproof dependability that is warranted for life. On vacations, day trips, or around the backyard, Leupold 8x30 Yosemite Binoculars meet the needs of everyone from the inexperienced or youthful user to the most seasoned adults with superior comfort and optical performance. Includes a case, a padded-edge neoprene neck strap, and eyepiece and objective covers. Leupold Yosemite 8 x 30mm Binoculars are covered by the Leupold Green Ring Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Smaller interpupillary adjustment, to fit a wide range of users.
- Compact design is perfect for young people or adults with smaller hands.
- 8X magnification offers a good combination of power and field of view, making it easy to find and follow moving wildlife.
- Multi-coated lenses for brightness and clarity.
- Long eye relief is forgiving for both novice and experienced users. Great for those wearing eyeglasses. Our Sequoia spotting scopes offer a huge range of magnification, combined with an impeccably clear, sharp image with the contrast you demand.
- Long eye relief and a twist-up eyecup make all models comfortable to use for long periods of time, even with eyeglasses.
- Rugged and 100 percent waterproof, they feature the same durable rubber armor as the binoculars for added protection
- Actual Magnification: 8x
- Linear Field of View (feet @ 1000 yard): 393.0
- Linear Field of View (m @ 1000 m): 131.0
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 7.5
- Weight (ounces): 18.5
- Weight (grams): 524.5
- Length (inches): 4.5
- Length (mm): 115.1
- Objective Aperture (mm): 30
- Twilight Factor: 15.4
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.8
- Eye Relief (mm): 14.0
- Interpupillary Distance: 50.0 - 70.0
- Close Focus Distance (ft): 16.4
- Close Focus Distance (m): 5.0