Spyderco Stainless Steel Police Model Pocket Knife
Time and again law enforcement officers have opted for the Spyderco Stainless Steel Police Model Folding Knife since its debut in 1984. Spyderco packs as much blade length as possible into the handle for big cutting power in a slim profile.
The Police Model has a David Boye dent cut out of the locking lever allowing you to gorilla grip the knife without accidentally releasing the lock. The blade is hollow-ground VG-10 and thick at the tip for added strength with a weight-reducing swedge along the spine. All stainless, the handle is perfect for engraving or embossing. Steel clip positions the knife for tip-down pocket carry.
- Length overall: 9 7/16 inches (240 mm)
- Blade length: 4 1/8 inches (104 mm)
- Blade steel: VG-10
- Length closed: 5 5/16 inches (135 mm)
- Cutting edge: 3 13/16 inches (97 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 ounces (159 g)
- Hole diameter: 15/32 inch (12 mm)
- Blade thickness: 1/8 inch (3 mm)
- Handle material: Stainless Steel